Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Seven Peaks

Yesterday was our annual trip to Seven Peaks. I don't like to go that often because it's crowded, it smells, I feel like the water is dirty, etc. BUT, the kids absolutely LOVE it, so it's worth it. This year was SO much fun because we went with some friends so the kids could go on rides with their buddies and just check in with us. It was really cute to see them feel independent and cool. Caden went on several of the big rides even though he was still 5 inches too short and Chase and his friends went on some of the scary rides this year. So we had a wonderful day of great weather, great friends, and great food! Can I just say that I LOVE having friends who are up for anything and will always have fun with me?! Shan, you are a trooper at 6 months pregnant!

All the little kids

Crew and Sela

Shannon, Olivia, (and Ivy!)

Caden, my goofball!

Me and Crew (a little blurry but you can see he loves it)

Bos, Bri, Myla, and Chase

Chase, Myla, and Bri on Boomerang

Caden and Dub
They were inseperable! They went on all the rides by themselves. They were so cute and just loving it!

Caden and Dub coming out of the Vortex and Caden proving why there is a height restriction on the big rides. He kept falling through the tube!

The Girls (Shannon, Roxy, Jane, Me)

The Scary Yellow Slide

Chase

6 comments:

{jane} said...

That was such a fun day, thanks for calling me - I LOVE your pictures!!!

Kierstin said...

FUN!! I really need to move to Utah County!

Granum Family said...

How fun!!!! I love all the pictures!

Shannon said...

uh hum...I am 7 months pregnant! haha
That was a BLAST i love how our kids are total Thrill Junkies!!

Kerri said...

I remember going to seven peaks growing up, so fun!! I am sure your boys loved every minute of it!

Thanks for your comments on our blog. I went to your friend's blog and posted a comment so hopefully I'll get the chance to hear back from her.

This whole adoption thing is so new to us and it was never something we planned on doing, but we know our family is not complete and since we can't have any more on our own, we are going this new route. We hope and pray it works out sometime soon.

We are off to CA for most of the summer ... this heat is killing us!! Hope you guys are having fun!

Anonymous said...

Look at those crazy daredevils of yours! It looks like so much fun there. I'm with you, though, when you think of all the kids who spit and pee or spill food/drinks into the water ... but at least is overly chlorinated and the water runs fast. What a fun day!