Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Best Friend...

Happy Birthday, Shannon!
I love her because...

she always plays with me, even when she's 8 months pregnant and it's 107 degrees outside!

we share our talents with eachother and learn from eachother. We traded tennis for mountain biking, computer skills for sewing skills, and many other things.

she is always in a good mood.

she makes me pee my pants laughing at least once a year! (Unfortunately, this is usually at her expense - like her tumbling down a hill on her mountain bike as she is trying to teach me to "trust my bike" or her skipping across the water like 15 times while waterskiing)

she is an awesome mother and wife. I adore her family.

we support each other, encourage each other, help each other, teach each other and always have fun doing it!

Happy Birthday!

8 comments:

Granum Family said...

You guys are both so lucky to have each other. Happy Birthday Shannon!

Shannon said...

Oh honey, that is the sweetest Post! I was laughing so hard thinking about the Waterskiing Cartweels! haha
I love how we can laugh at ourselves while we are injured.
Thanks for picking a gross picture of me. Of course you look hot in it! haha J/K

You are the Best, thanks for being such an awesome BFF!!


Note to others~ In this picture i just had a multiple birth pregnancy, and took my twins to Lake powell.
(i know, We are crazy, but we still had a blast!)

Jenn Granum said...

Do you really think it is a bad pic? I thought it was cute!

Shannon said...

It's fine, i just look a little gross, you look great!

Kierstin said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow Shannon. You two are so lucky to have each other....

{jane} said...

ohhhh, you two are just so sweet. i love the pic, it totally shows your relationship. Two hot Momma's, who are best friends, who go NONSTOP! i love the both of you! happy birthday shan!

Lucrecia said...

Jenn, that's pretty amazing. Not everyone is lucky enough to experience such a friendship. Happy Birthday Shannon!
p.s. Who taught the sewing skills? I'm super impressed! I'm a total nut for sewing:)

Kristie said...

This made me want to cry! Best Friends are priceless!!