Sunday, March 29, 2009

Oahu

We had a fabulous few days in Oahu. The weather wasn't the best, but we were still able to do all that we wanted. Our favorite activity was the Polynesian Cultural Center. We were blown away with how wel it was done and how fun it was. Our only complaint was that it wasn't open for long enough. This is really a two day event if you want to do everything. We also did lots of shopping, explored the island, and ate at Cheesecake Factory many times. Although we love Oahu, we were glad to be back home in Maui. Maui is just more relaxed, cleaner, and WAY less crowded.





6 comments:

{jane} said...

fun, fun, fun!

I love Oahu, it's the only place I've been in Hawaii! the PCC rocks, I can only imagine how much fun you had with your boys there! Kiana is already talking about how she could work there now that she's mastered the poi balls!

cute cute pictures!

{{{HUGS - miss you}}}

Shannon said...

Looks like a blast!!! Hey at least your weather there is a ton better than ours! haha

Glad you got a few days to explore Oahu, it is definitely not our favorite island, but so fun to do the PCC!
I bet the boys loved the tree climbers!

Granum Family said...

How fun! It's so nice that you can go and do all of these things and then get back to Maui and Paradise!

Kierstin said...

That is so cool that you get to explore all the great places Hawaii has to offer I love all the pictures, I would love to go to Oahu sometime! I am glad you were able to get your Cheesecake Factory fix. You need to bring home one of those cheesecakes you love and freeze it. Love and MISS you guys!

Lucrecia said...

Totally jealous. I'll admit it:)
I would love to go to the PCC. Especially with my kids. What a cool opportunity!

Shannon said...

I'm so glad you are keeping us updated on everything, keep it up. The boys love checking out your blog! Miss ya!