Saturday, August 29, 2009

UTAH!

So we are finally back after our month long trip halfway around the world and back! We are all settled in but Crew and Caden are still having difficulties adjusting to the time change. They both have started their day at 4am for the last 2 days in a row, even though they didn't go to bed until 10pm! What gives? This will be the first of many posts.

Our vacation started in Utah. We were all so excited to see our friends. I needed some girl time and the boys have been missing their buddies as well. We had an extremely busy week getting in as many play dates as we could while I tried to pack up more of the house and finish getting ready for our trip to Europe. We were exhausted by the time we left for Barcelona, but it was worth every moment! Thank you to all of our friends for making our trip so special!

VBall Party at the Rhodes

Jane is the true hostess with the mostess and spoiled us all with wonderful food

(Pics courtesy of Jane and Shannon's blogs - which explains the comments)
Love these girls!
Chase and Bos being crazy!

Enjoying Smores

Night Games

Shannon introduced Chase to night games. Cops and Fugitives became his obsession and my nightmare while we were there. They would play until midnight everynight!



We spent a couple afternoons relaxing at the Stonegate  pool but this is the only picture! I was exhausted. Didn't do a great job documenting our trip!

The Gateway

We turned one afternoon of errands for me, into fun for the kids by letting them run through the fountains at the Gateway and then playing unlimited games at the Skybox.







Cowabunga

A fun day at a new waterpark, but surprisingly freezing!


Calvin, Chase, and Boston



Coby, Dub, and Caden

Lagoon

My boys SO love this ghetto amusement park, mainly because Caden is tall enough to ride all the big scary rides. They were in heaven!
Crew and I on the fire dragon ride. He LOVED the rides!


Ethan, Dub, Caden, and Cayden getting ready for Wicked. I can't believe I let Caden go on this without me. It is a super fast, scary ride. But he loves it. He has to ride in a booster seat on this - how scary is that?
Chase, Cayden, and Ethan after the Cliffhanger - they were soaked!





Caden and Dub in the front row, Chase behind them with his arms up, Mike and Bri behind Chase
The whole happy group

My carpool, all sugared up on slurpees and ready for the long car ride home!
Chase stayed longer to go on a freefall, bungee swing with the Morton boys. I had to get Crew home so I couldn't take pictures of him but I heard it was awesome! I can't believe how old and brave he is!

Girls Breakfast

Shannon and I bike to Magelbys (my favorite Breakfast) to meet with the girls for one last breakfast together. Caryn even came with her 5 day old beautiful baby!

Mayan

We had to squeeze in a visit with Kate and Lauren. As you can see the boys adore them, especially Chase!

1 comment:

{jane} said...

that was such a fun week to catch up with you guys...but all of that in one week is incredible! i bet it was nice to finally crash when you did make it to that cruise ship! when is your next scheduled trip back to utah?