Friday, March 21, 2008

Kelli's Baby Shower!

Crew and I went to California for just a day and a half for Kelli's baby shower. It was so cute and fun to see everyone. Her sister-in-law, Sarah hosted and her house was just beautiful and all decorated for easter. Kelli got SO many presents. Makenzie has lots of outfits and books! Mainly it was just fun to see Kelli's cute belly and to share in the anticipation of her first child. Oh, and I totally won the shower game but it was a little unfair because it was questions about she and Bryan and lots of people there don't know Bryan very well. So even though I had an unfair advantage, it didn't keep me from accepting the prize!

Crew tried to be good but he was a total party crasher. He hadn't had a nap ALL day and then fell asleep on the way to the shower. Needless to say, he was not excited to be at a party with a bunch of chatty women. You'd think the constant hands in the mouth and crankiness would have been a clue to me that he was teething! I thought he was just fussy from no nap. He has a fever today so I checked his mouth and he has 2 more molers coming in. He'll have 12 teeth now!


Crew's favorite part of the trip was playing with Grandma's cat, Roxy! This used to be Kierstin's cat until they found out that Lauren was allergic and had to give it away. I usually don't like cats, I'm a dog person, but this cat is SO cool. She loves people and even played with Crew! He LOVED her!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

awwww kelli looks so cute! I am glad that she got a ton of clothes, so now i will have to send her something different!

Does Grandma Katie have all of Kierstins Pets?!! haha J/k kierst, i know you love animals for a short period of time!;)

{jane} said...

welcome back home! What a fun day-and-a-half! You look great in the picture and Kelli's belly {rhymes!} is adorable!

I hope those teeth cut through fast and Crew is happy again very soon!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

becky said...

kelli looks fantastic! so glad you were able to go....

so sad i couldn't...boo.

Granum Family said...

Thank you sooooo much for coming!!! It was so great to see you guys. So crazy that next time we see you, the baby will be here! Love you!

Sara said...

What a fun trip! I am sure it didn't feel long enough... but so fun to go and be there! Cute pics! Looks like Crew needs a kitty... Meow!

Kierstin said...

Kelli looks so cute! What a great baby shower! I am so glad that you and Crew liked Roxy, we miss her a lot, she really is the coolest, sweetest cat!

Stacy Stoddard said...

Kelly is so cute pregnant. Pass my congrats on to her. Can't wait to see pictures of their little girl when she comes. and i can't wait to see how cute Brian will be as a dad.