Monday, March 31, 2008

F.E.A.T. Auction



As most of you know, this is my beautiful sister, Ali and her two wonderful boys. Ali is helping to host the F.E.A.T. (Families for Early Autism Treatment) charity drive this year. I'm a little late in getting notice out for this but I will be sending some boxes out to her by Wednesday of this week for Silent Auction baskets for the event. Any items that you would like to donate can either be sent with my basket stuff (I am doing a Wii basket, scrapbook basket, and maybe arts and crafts, but any items you can think of would be great!) or sent directly to Ali. I also have all the tax forms for tax deductions. Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jenn! You are awesome. If anyone has any questions, just e-mail me at ali_fos123@yahoo.com.
You're the best!