Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Proud Wife

Tonight we went to an award banquet for the Utah Valley 50. It was for the top 25 fasted growing companies in Utah, the top 15 revenue companies, and the top 10 start-ups. Geoff's company, Silver Creek, was #1 for fastest growing and #14 for revenue producers. He got a plaque for the revenue producer and then a super cool Q statue for the #1 fastest growing. I am always impressed how in a huge room of big name people, everyone knows Geoff! I am so proud of what he has done with his company. He works so hard and has unbelievable vision and business savvy. Tonights function was catered by Tucanos, had a really funny impersonater, a video of some of the winners (Geoff was one of the main people they filmed - he was of course embarrassed to watch it with everyone!) and then the presentation of awards. They also had a professional photographer there. It was really well done. I was pleasantly surprised! Good job, honey!


10 comments:

{jane} said...

We get this magazine and I saw this article last week, I was beaming with pride! Way to go, Geoff! And, behind every good man is a good woman! Kudo's Jen!!! {toe touch & spirit fingers!}

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Nice job Geoff! And Jenn, you have every right to be a proud wife. I read the article. It really is amazing how it all started for you guys. It's awesome! Maybe someday I can say the same for my Lancey boy... He's just getting started. He got a job at Raser... so we'll be in Provo, Orem for a while. Let Geoff know we want him to build us a house... :)

Shannon said...

WOW..Way to go Geoffrey!!! I love that he is getting so many rewards lately! He is such a Great Builder and everything he builds is AMAZING!! Looks like we will be doing it again soon! :)

Granum Family said...

Good job Geoff! We're so proud of you!!! I love the article and the pictures. Soooo cool!

Sara said...

That is so great! Congratulations to BOTH of you! I am sure it has been a lot of hard work... and definitely well deserved! :)

jt said...

Way to go Geoff! (and Jenn!!!) Glad the hard work is paying off and is getting recognized.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! No one deserves it more than Geoff. He works so hard and is so amazing at what he does. And what a hot wife he has! Thanks for sharing!

Kierstin said...

That is so awesome you guys! Geoff we are so proud of you, you deserve it so much, you have done such amazing things. The pictures are so good, you look so cute together. Love you guys!! Congratulations!

Heather said...

Congratulations both of you. What an accomplishment.

Bryan said...

Geoff - I am not surprised at all, you are successful in everything that you do, I am so proud of you and so luck to call you brotha, I love you man...I just cannot believe you did not get sexiest man of the year with a speedo on...but I guess there is always next year :)