Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Phoenix

Geoff took us to Phoenix with him last weekend (he was there bidding a couple of jobs). It was clean, warm, had great shopping and restaurants, so we had a great time. It felt great to be outside and warm again - this winter has been too long. We didn't take a ton of pictures but here are a few...
Crew ended up in our bed every night by about 3 or so. Little stinker just can't sleep in hotel cribs - he's spoiled!

We stayed at the Phoenician. I hated it on Friday, it was crowded, no chairs by the pool, the service at the resort was terrible. I later figured out that the basketball tournament was there last weekend so it was SUPER crowded! Saturday and Sunday were much better. This was a huge coy pond. Crew wanted to get IN with the fish!

The hot tub.

Crew making some calls in the cabana. He also had a pad of paper and a pen and he would pretend that he was talking on the phone and then take notes. He had an absolute FIT when I made him leave his paper and pen there at the end of the day. He had work to do!

My darling Beans working on his tan.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun, fun, fun for the Granums! Love the hot tub, and the koi pond! Your babies are the absolute cutest in the world ... I just want to eat them up!

Granum Family said...

I'm missing your boys right now!!! Such a fun weekend trip for you!

Sara said...

SO fun! Dayne is WAY into phones right now too, so I can totally imagine Crew doing this! And what a little stud Cade is! I can just see that same pose with a lady at each side in another 10 years... Fun trip with the fam! :)

Kierstin said...

Looks like a fun weekend in Arizona...awesome weather! I love all of the pictures, they are SO cute!!

Shannon said...

So cute of Crew on the Phone!! I love how he totally says hi and knows so much about the phone!
Looks so Warm...I can't wait to lay out by a POOL!!