Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spring Break

We're back! And a big thank you to Shannon for the pictures (I left my camera and card in Hawaii - sorry Kara - I had some cute pictures of our kids!). We wish we lived in Hawaii but we are so thankful and fortunate that we get to go as often as we do. This trip was especially fun because we got to share it with friends. At the beginning of our stay, we spent a few days with Kara and Lance and their adorable children and friends. It was fun to hang out again and Chase learned some cool skim boarding tricks from them. We are so excited to have the Fords move back to Utah!
Crew LOVES the water. He loves to swim, put his head under the waterfall, get toppelled by the waves in the ocean, anything to do with water. Unfortunately, he has no fear of it, which makes me really nervous so we have to be with him 24/7! That should make Powell a very interesting trip to say the least!

The boys! They had such a blast together and all got along so well for pretty much the entire vacation.

OK - so I already mentioned how much Crew loves the water and as you can see here he loves the sand, too! He burries his face in it, throws it, ruins peoples sandcastles, and eats it literally by the handful! So disgusting but I've given up trying to keep him clean at the beach. I think he was embarrassed in this picture!

The bridge at the Grand Wailea. We had a couple of near collitions here but they all survived!

I love being a mom to these boys. Seriously, I can't believe that Geoff and I tried to conceive a girl when we got pregnant with Crew. Our family just works with all boys and I love them to pieces!

My little surfer boy. He is so precious and fun but SUCH a handful right now. Which is why I don't have any pictures of my REAL surfer boys - Geoff, Chase, and Caden. All of them did such a great job surfing this trip. Geoff and Chase bought their own boards and went every morning together for the last few days of the vacation. I love it when they find something to bond over. Next time I'll try to get them in action!

9 comments:

Stacy Stoddard said...

looks like you had a blast. I am jealous of the sun you were able to get...maybe one day we will see some here.

Granum Family said...

Oh I wish we were there with you guys!!! Okay, my new favorite picture of Crew is the one of him and Geoff with sand all over his face. His face is just hilarious. I miss all your boys!!!! (and you and Geoff too :)

becky said...

glad you had such a good time! i agree with kelli, the picture with crew and the sand is a classic.

Kierstin said...

Such cute pictures. Glad you had so much fun, sounds like a perfect Spring Break!

Shannon said...

I LOVE the picture of Crew and Geoff! If everyone only knew that he was sitting like that for a while before we noticed! hahaha
I still occasionally laugh out loud when i think of you on the Ocean Trampoline!!
We love you guys and always have so much fun when were together!!


p.s. I got a picture of Caden Surfing, did i not give it to you?!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics ... and look at you getting skinnier by the day! You look great. Glad you had such a fun trip ... sorry you weren't able to relax much; maybe in a few years!

curryclan said...

You guys are a cute, fun family...thanks for sharing some of your time with us while we were there!!!

{jane} said...

That picture of Crew with sand all over his face is PRICELESS! I love it, and I would love to see him and Sela together at the beach, they would be OUT OF CONTROL. I keep telling myself, "this stage will pass..." What a great spring break, I can't wait to go with you guys one day!

Sara said...

So so fun! What a fun trip with great friends!