Sunday, April 27, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy To Me!

Yes - 34 years ago, I came to this earthly existence! Although I'd like to claim that these dimples on my butt have faded with age, I fear that they may have gotten worse! Despite the morning aches, bruises on my legs, wrinkles on my face, extreme exhaustion by the end of just about every day, I am so THANKFUL to be at this stage in life. I married my best friend, I have the 3 gorgeous, full of energy boys I dreamed of having about 10 years ago (I call it my vision), I have a wonderful family and in-laws, I have the best friends in the world, and I have an "even-better-than-I-dreamed-of" home and neighborhood. I think when I look back on my life when it is all said and done, I would choose to freeze it sometime in the next couple of years. So I just try to embrace and enjoy every day so thankful for our health and good fortune. So thanks to all of my friends and family for all that you do for me and with me. I love you all!

This year I feel especially spoiled. Here are a few of my favorite gifts so far:
Prada purse from Geoff and the boys. The BEST part of the present is that he remember and had it here on time!
A Jamis mountain bike from Shannon and Cory! WOW! I may have to rethink those earrings I was planning on getting you for your birthday!

Margheritaville blender from my mom. I am SO excited to make frozen drinks out on the patio this summer!

9 comments:

Shannon said...

Boston is still laughing about your baby picture!! You are so cute, i hope you have SUCH a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!

Shannon said...

p.s Just so everyone knows, her mtn. bike for the last year has had some serious issues, so it was TIME for a new ride! ;-)

Anonymous said...

What a great freaking birthday! Don't you EVER answer either of your phones? Kisses from afar on your birthday. I love and miss you. Sorry you are present-less from me ... mailing it tomorrow! Have fun in Disneyland!

Granum Family said...

Happy birthday! Wish we were there to celebrate with you but I'm glad you got spoiled by your boys and friends. Love ya!

becky said...

happy birthday! hope you had a fantastic birthday! you deserve it!

i am so glad i can call you friend.

becky

Kierstin said...

Happy Birthday Jenn!! LOVE that picture, it is so cute!! It looks and sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. Love you! xoxo

Heather said...

Happy birthday, beautiful girl! It looks like you scored with the gifts. I'm excited to spend some time with you and your boys at Disneyland!

Stacy Stoddard said...

Happy birthday! Glad Geoff actually got you a present instead of telling you to go buy your own.

Sara said...

Oh, HappY Birthday, Sweetie! (What a DARLING baby pic! Can't believe that is YOU 34 YEARS ago! So cute!) And I am so happy for you and your wonderful life! I know what you mean, I often feel much the same way... how did we get so lucky? I am so grateful to have met you and your sweet family full of boys (like mine!) and am grateful for your friendship! I am sure you have many more WONDERFUL years to come!