Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What Are The Chances?

What are the chances of this? Last night, Geoff and Chase were playing football and Chase fell hard on his wrist. While I was at the emergency room getting it xrayed, Caden was at home with Geoff and hurt his wrist on the trampoline trying to do a back flip! Luckily, nothing is broken but I have 2 hurt boys!

Did anyone fall for this? I sent my boys to school today with notes explaining to their teachers what happened (they made up their own stories) and asked them to be excused from all writing exercises today. They are so excited! I fear Caden's smile will give him away immediately but maybe their teachers will play along for a little while. Chase also has capsules that pop in your mouth and look like blood. He is going to pretend that he gets hurt during lunch. Hopefully we don't get in too much trouble today. Happy April Fools!

8 comments:

becky said...

haha! good luck with that one...

happy fool's day!

Granum Family said...

There's no way Caden is gonna be able to hide his adorable dimples when he tells his teacher! Fun idea :)

Anonymous said...

You guys are too much fun! I hope the fake blood washes easily out of that white jacket and white shirt!

Sara said...

Oh, you are sooo naughty! I LOVE it! Hee hee! (And I totally fell for it, by the way... I'm so gullible!)

And as for Jr. Jazz, Provo City has a 1st and 2nd grade League through city rec this year! Sorry I didn't know Chase wanted to play or we would've invited him to be on our team! It was sooo fun! Next year... :)

Shannon said...

I love it! Caden will not be able to pull it off for long but chase will!
Boston was dying to do something to his teacher today too but they won't allow them to do it at His school.
O well!

Kierstin said...

I totally fell for it-I am falling for jokes all over the place! Haw fun for them! I want to hear how the blood thing went...did you get a call from the teacher?

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Jen you are so funny! I love it! Did the teachers fall for it? What about the capsuls did any of the teachers have heart attacks when he pulled that stunt? Aren't you coming to Hawaii soon?

Jenn Granum said...

In answer to your questions, Caden told all of their teachers fell for it! Caden told his teacher after about 5 minutes, but Chase had both of his teachers going all day! They even wrote his assignments out for him! He was very excited.