Thursday, May 20, 2010

Blizzard Beach

Blizzard Beach is the other Disney World water park. It's themed like a ski resort and is SO cool (no pun intended ;)!

The highlight of Blizzard Beach is Summit Plummit - a 120 foot straight down dropping water slide - the tallest in America. It is the scariest thing I have EVER done! My crazy boys did it over and over again. It was a one-time-only deal for me! The picture below is from the internet. The next 2 are my boys.

Chase
Caden

This was yummy - an ice cream sundae in a beach bucket!








Grandma Gayle and Caden were the hoola hoop champions of the trip! They can both rock it!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

omgosh!!!
this place looks freaking awesome!!!

love that caden went on that waterslide. He is just as tough as chase. oh and crazy!

i LOVE these pictures Jenn.

Anonymous said...

Could you not have at least photoshoped a tan on my white body?!

{jane} said...

what a 'cool' looking waterpark! and again, there is a theme here, i would NEVER do that waterslide! it would kill me! you guys honeslty had a disney world - super adventurous trip. it could have been a tv show for kids!

Kierstin said...

Those look like the best water parks ever! That long slide makes me nauseous jut looking at it, I can't believe that your kids did it over and over! And way you to to your mom and Caden on the hula hooping! I love that your mom can do that!!