Friday, May 21, 2010

Magic Kingdom

Oh Magic Kingdom - there's something about it that just makes me smile! The Magic Kingdom in Disney World is smaller than the one in Disneyland but still tons of fun.
We love Tom Sawyers Island. My boys found things to climb on that I'm SURE they weren't supposed to, but this was not a trip of saying no! :)



Chase and his Goofy hat. He wore this for DAYS! He has always wanted one of these.
One of the best things about no crowds (aside from no lines) was that the kids could play in all the cool little stage areas throughout the parks. My sweet Caden bought swords for all of them with his own money and they ran around adventure land playing pirates. I'm sure they annoyed some people with swords flying through the air but we didn't want to stop their fun!


Magic Carpet Ride



Crew has talked for MONTHS about eating with Tigger and Pooh. Since the parks weren't crowded at all, I didn't think we needed reservations. OOPS! We were turned away and the tears started to well up in Crews eyes. Well no one tells Grandmas babies they can't do something, so Grandma Gayle of course got us a table!
Crew loved all the characters and marching around with Tigger in the parade.





My mom will kill me for posting this, but I thought it was so cute! This happened while Ali and I took the big boys on Space Mountain. We really pushed these 2 to their limits the whole trip.

SpectroMagic is an awesome night time parade. It only runs on select nights of the week so if you go to Disney World, check for times. It's a must see!

2 comments:

{jane} said...

that picture of your mom & crew sleeping is classic! that's totally how you feel when going-disney...all energy or all done!

such cute pictures, jenn, truly, an amazing trip!!!

Kierstin said...

Great pictures, how fun!! I love the pic of Crew and your mom sleeping too-so cute and priceless!! That is awesome that your mom got them a table-she is awesome!