Thursday, May 20, 2010

Nick Hotel

We spent the first night in Orlando at the Nick Hotel. It is a Nickelodeon themed hotel, waterpark, mall, and theater. My kids have seen commercials for this place for YEARS and always wanted to go.
The highlight of the waterpark was the mass sliming! The boys, of course, loved this!


Another cool part of the hotel was the 4D theater. We got an all-day pass and saw several of the shows.
Of course Grandma paid extra and got the boys a Spongebob themed room! They were SO excited!

The next morning we woke up early to have a Mothers Day character breakfast. My boys LOVE these character buffets! It was the perfect mothers day for me. I got to be with MY mom and sister and with my 3 boys.




The Nick Hotel was fun for the kids, but the adults were grateful to switch hotels the next day. We spent the rest of our trip at the World Quest condos, just one mile outside of Disneyworld. They were perfect for us. 3 bedrooms, full kitchen, in room washer/dryer, parking right outside your front door. Disneyworld is SO huge! I was so glad we had our own car so we weren't tied down to bus schedules.

4 comments:

Kierstin said...

SO COOL!!!! I love the pics, it sounds like SO much fun!! I want to go!!!! Your boys look so cute and so happy...how FUN for all of you!

Forex Trading Online said...

hey there.... I like ur site. Good job! keep it! check my site oh http://www.accomodationhotel.co.cc/nick-hotel

Shannon said...

Now this place looks fun. Definitely a "one time" thing! haha

HAPPY Mothers day!! what a perfect way to spend it with your mom and sister. I wish i was there too!

That slime looks disgusting, so i am sure your boys were in heaven! ha

{jane} said...

wow. the Nick hotel is kid/boy-heaven! i am wondering if any of my kids would stand under the "slime!" ??? very very cool, looks like you had a blast!