Friday, March 30, 2007

2 Months Old!


My sweet baby boy just went in for his 2 month check. I don't know who cried more during his shots, him or me! Here are some of his milestones:

12.5 pounds - 70%
24.2 inches long - 95%
Smiles at us everyday
Starting to be able to find me in the room and track me with his eyes
LOVES the bath
Sleeps 4 hours straight most nights
Tries to "talk" to us
Holds his head up very well and moves it from side to side

Crew has brought our family so much joy. I just love him to pieces and could waste my whole day kissing and loving on him. Geoff comes to see him straight away as soon as he gets home from work and Crew "tells" him about his day. And Chase and Caden absolutely love to hold him and play with him. Aren't babies just a pure joy and love in our lives?

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, you are quite the little blogger! I LOVE IT!
Crew is getting so Chubby! Yeah!
It's so true what babies do to a Mom, They just pull at your Heartstrings!
it doesn't stop with the Kissing them all day long, I find myself giving my 2 year olds kisses all day too!

P.S. Look at Chase in the picture of the scout blog before! hee hee

becky said...

I agree with you 100%, it's like your heart walking right outside your body when you see them...they hold our hearts...with both hands!

Kierstin said...

He is getting so big and he is so precious! Just like his brothers!

Granum Family said...

I miss them! It makes me so sad to see them growing up without us there!!!