Monday, March 19, 2007

Miss Me? Hardly!




Did my boys miss me? Hardly! After 5 days with Grandma Gayle they will be begging me to go on vacation all the time. So Disney on Ice was one of the highlights of their vacation. They also each got a special alone day with Grandma while the other one was at school. Today was Chase's special day with Grandma and they got a manicure and then went to Fuddruckers. Should I be worried? Oh well - needless to say, they had way too much sugar, got way too many presents, and I'm sure broke at least half of our house rules. But they are alive and healthy and had a blast. Thanks Grandma! We love you!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

So all the Rules were Probably Broken, But it worked out Perfect to have Clara come the day you get home!! Smart momma!!!!
Cute pictures!

Kierstin said...

How fun!! Your mom is so sweet...what a fun Grandma...and manicures to boot!! Awesome :-) Looks like Disney on Ice was so much fun...very cute pictures!! And I know they missed you!

Granum Family said...

I'm sure they missed you but they sure do love their grandmas :)