Monday, March 19, 2007

Viva Las Vegas!



So Vegas isn't Italy, but it was still a blast! And a much needed break after all of the stress of fighting with the government and trying to get ready for Italy. The weather was perfect and we spent every day lounging in a cabana by the pool. We had a delicious dinner at Okada at the Wynn (I highly recommend it) and lots of fun shopping.
For anyone who needs a little motivation to go on a diet, try spending a few days with Shannon in a bathing suit! Wowza Yowza! She looks fabulous! So no more excuses - I'm going to workout and diet hard core! No more large and in charge - I'm going to claim my old body back!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Enough about Shannon, Cory has a freakin hot body. Just a little plug for myself. BCT

Shannon said...

That first Comment was Cory!Hee hee
That was such a Fun Trip! You gotta love the Cabana!

Shannon said...

What happened to the Picture of Crew! You know..."what happens in Vegas stays in vegas"(wink wink)
Ok I will stop Commenting!!!!!

Kierstin said...

Do tell...what are we referring to with the picture of Crew???? Please don't stop commenting Shannon :-) Very cute post/blog Jenn I am impressed! You look UHmazing by the way so don't put too much pressure on yourself. And yes...Shannon, I would like to know all that you do to look as perfect as you look...and you too Cory :-) I am glad you were all able to get away together, it looks like you had so much fun. Crew is SO cute, he is getting so big...I can't wait to see him again! Love ya!

Granum Family said...

So fun!!!! Wish we were there with you guys but Becky and I had a blast out here (cold weather and all) Miss you guys!