Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Basketball Junkies



My boys love basketball! Right now, they are really into basketball clothes. Chris Paul is Chase's favorite player and we finally found the whole Chris Paul outfit, so he is pumped. I also special ordered him a Monte Ellis jersey from Golden State. It should be here this week. For those of you who don't know him, Monte Ellis was drafted out of high school a year and a half ago so he is totally young. He looks like a little kid on the court and he rips. I found a New York jersey for Caden online so he was pretty stoked on that and I got him a Micheal Jordan outfit. Caden still thinks Micheal Jordan is the best because he loves the movie Space Jam. I don't have the heart to tell him that MJ is like 50 now! Oh well, he is a legend. I think the best to ever play the game!

4 comments:

Kierstin said...

Lauren is pointing at the pictures and saying, "I want to try!" I am sure in time she will be giving b-ball a shot! Those are great pics! Chase has great hops :-) VERY impressive boys you have there!! Love you guys!!

Granum Family said...

Fun pics! Bryan misses playing basketball with them!

Shannon said...

Sweet Picture of Chase in the AIR! Basketball rocks, and Chase and Caden are so good at it too!
Ok enough about B Ball..Lets talk American Idol! What is the Deal-e-o with Freakin "Sanjaya" Is he for Real?
PEOPLE....QUIT voting for the Guy, He sucks!!!

Shannon said...

Oh yah, a Funny Story about MJ...When Boston was about 5 yrs old, i asked him "Who was baptized in the River Jordan"? He said "Oh I know mom, Micheal Jordan"!
He was so serious too. hahaha