Monday, March 26, 2007

Poor Crew!

My poor baby has his first cold! It was only a matter of time before it happened since Chase and Caden have been sick ever since he was born! Crew's eyes are swollen and he sneezes all the time. He wouldn't let me put him down last night because he would get so congested. So I slept with him on my chest the whole night. I know he's spoiled but he is my last baby! His newborn pics should be done tonight. Go to www.haleyannwarner.com to see all his pics and let me know what you all think I should do for the birth announcements. Thanks for all the comments. I love blogging now!

4 comments:

Granum Family said...

Oh, poor Crew! Hopefully it won't last long. And of course he's spoiled... all of your boys are spoiled just like they should be :)You're such a good mom! I can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Shannon said...

The Pictures are so ADORABLE! I totally love the baby announcement just like it is! The boys looking at Crew is Priceless.... She did a great Job.
I am going to have another baby just so I can have her do my Baby announcements! hee hee

Kierstin said...

I love the pictures!! They are too precious for words, she did an amazing job!! Call me so we can talk about them :-) I have only been waiting for like 5 hours :-)

I am so sorry Crew is sick, that is so hard...spoil him, there is nothing better than spoiling our babies!!!! I hope he feels better soon!

becky said...

amazingly beautiful! you make some dang cute babies! i absolutely love crew in the big oversized chair. it's a must! i better bet getting an announcement!