Saturday, October 20, 2007

Becki's Pics






My sweet, talented friend, Becki took these pictures for me at Chase's baptism. Becki, you should turn your passion into a business. She is so good and crafty at everything she does. That day was so busy for me, I was grateful to just enjoy the experience and not have to worry about taking pictures. Thanks again, Becki! I owe you BIG time - and don't think I'm not paying you for these!
As a little side note, I almost killed myself trying to look at these pictures. Becki dropped them off the day before we left for San Fran. I was going crazy trying to get everyone packed and I ran upstairs to load the CD onto my computer. As soon as I got up there I heard Crew crying in his room (he had gotten stuck behind his toilet!) so I went to run downstairs and totally missed the first stair and fell HARD. For those of you who don't know, we have hardwood stairs, which made the fall SO painful. I just layed there for about 20 seconds trying to regain my composure and assess if I had broken anything. I thankfully hadn't, but I had a football sized bruise and lump sticking out of the side of my upper leg - as if my thighs needed to look any uglier! The bruise is finally starting to lighten (10 days later) but I still have like a tennis sized hard lump under the bruise - anything to be concerned about? Or will it just heal eventually? It has gotten considerably smaller.

7 comments:

{jane} said...

You poor thing, all for the sake of being a great Mom - on the run to save Crew! Thanks again for letting KJ play all day, he loved it!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

You gotta watch out for those stairs they're doosies :) You're lucky you didn't bust anything. The pictures are awesome though.

Kierstin said...

Becky you are awesome and SO talented!! Can't wait to see you again!!

Kierstin said...

Oh and I am sorry about the fall! SOunds like something I would do!! It is very normal to have a hard knot under a bad bruise....

becky said...

glad you liked them! i'm so sorry about the fall...those stairs don't look forgiving!

Shannon said...

Love the pictures, Becky is VERY talented! I bought a New Lens in NY maybe we won't need her anymore!! HEHEHE
Just kiddin Becks, you Rock!!
I love the picture of you and that girl in the Purple dress!
She is Hot! who is she?
:) LOVE YOU!

Granum Family said...

So sorry you got hurt...ouch!!! Hope it's feeling better. Love the pics Becky :)