Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Birthday, Shannon!


To my Best Friend in the World - I love you because.....
you are ALWAYS in a good mood.
you're so fun to be around.
you always play with me.
we share so many of the same interests.
you are such a good mom, wife, friend, etc.
you stand by and stand up for your beliefs.
you always try to keep the peace and make everyone happy.
you'll always try new things.
you enjoy the outdoors and sports.
and many, many other reasons!
Happy Birthday, Shannon!

9 comments:

{jane} said...

LIke awesome, you two are totally the coolest BFF, I just hope when I'm as old as you two that Daphne and I are that totally cute! Like totally - totally, ya know?

Shannon said...

You are like the cutest EVER!!! Thanks so much, i LOVE that picture too!!
So Jane as soon as your our age, you will see how cool it is! hehehe ;)
(just so everyone knows, it's like next year)

Kierstin said...

Happy Birthday tomorrow Shannon!! I hope you have an awesome birthday, I will be thinking about you! You are one amazing chick and such an awesome example to me! Love ya! Happy Birthday!!

jt said...

What would like be life without Shashi? Happy birthday! love the photo!

Granum Family said...

Happy Birthday Shannon! You are so fun to be around. Your kids are lucky to have you as their mom! Have a fun birthday! We love you!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHANNON! Hope you have a wonderful birthday. I agree with Jenn ... you are fun to be around! I'm glad Jenn has someone as special as you in her life (SOMEBODY has to be a good influence to keep her on the straight and narrow!) Have a super, terrific day!

becky said...

have a fantastic birthday! you two are too cute!

{jane} said...

hey, just so everyone knows...it's like in 2 years.....or at least 14 months, geez. gotta keep the facts straight....

{jane} said...

hehe