Saturday, October 25, 2008

Growing Up

My little baby is growing up! Yesterday he came running upstairs, soaking wet (he was just in the shower), mouth full of blood, screaming (with excitement, not terror) "I lost my tooth, I lost my tooth"! This is his first tooth he has ever lost so it was quite the event. The tooth fairy brought him 5 dollars! So much for the days of being excited to get a shiny quarter under your pillow. The most exciting part - he finally gets to be put on the "who lost a tooth" chart in his classroom!

4 comments:

{jane} said...

congratulations Caden! that is so so exciting to lose your first tooth! woo-hoo! I can't wait to see his tooth-less smile!

Shannon said...

oh his smile is so darling! I love how he was just beaming all night long about his tooth.
$5??!! Wow, that is a sweet tooth fairy!!

Granum Family said...

He is getting way too big!!! You guys have a very generous tooth fairy :)

Kierstin said...

How cute!!!! He is so darling and getting too big too fast!