Friday, October 17, 2008

Thanksgiving Point


We had such a fun day at Thanksgiving Point yesterday. Well, the kids did at least. I think my mind is ready to do things but my body is not quite cooperating yet. I was exhausted by the end of the day and in need of a hot shower. But I love to see my boys running around, having a blast with their friends. I just wish I could run with them.
The slide was Crew's favorite. He must have done it 20 times!
Bri and Myla
Dub and Caden
Chase and Crew 
Hayes, Olivia, and Crew
KJ's favorite was the water pumps
KJ and Caden bouncing
Caden Flipping
Crew and Chase on the Cow Train
Chase was pretty mortified to have to go this but Crew LOVED it!
The Bull Riding (and the Corn Maze) was the Favorite of the Big Kids
Chase
Caden
Dub
Bri
Myla
Pumpkin Tower
I love girls!

4 comments:

Lucrecia said...

I am so sad I didn't bump into you! I'm dying to see your results:) I bet you look amazing. I did talk to Shannon for a few minutes but I didn't realize you were there too. Such a fun field trip! Have you done the Scarecrow festival? I'm curious about it...

{jane} said...

what a fun day - geesh, my kids must have had the time of their lives! and you photographed the entire thing, so fun! I hope you get your due rest this weekend.

Shannon said...

That was Crazy, hot fun! Wonderful weather and i want to go back and jump on that bouncer so bad!
haha

Kierstin said...

Look like fun! I love Thanksgiving Point and this time of year, it is so fun for the kids!