Saturday, October 18, 2008

Haunted Forest

This year, the daddy's took the kids to the Haunted Forest for their annual freak out. This was Caden's first year so we were a bit nervous about how he would handle it. He was scared, but did fine.
Chase, on the other hand, got himself so worked up that he puked a bunch of times before they went in. This is starting to become a tradition for him. He talks it up for weeks before, only to absolutely freak out once he's there and then he says he loves it once its over.
Geoff said there was a bunch of fog in the air so it was hard to take pictures.
I wish Myla's face didn't get cut off. I think this shows the kids reactions pretty good. Boston and Myla seem fine, Caden is a little nervous, and Chase just looks out of it!
I was SO bummed I couldn't go with them! There's always next year to traumatize them again!

5 comments:

Kierstin said...

Poor Chase! That first picture os him is so sad-he is trying to be so tough! I need to try that out on of these years.

becky said...

okay seriously! the second picture i feel TERRIBLE for him...how sad! and the first picture of caden holding on to the sleeve of the other little boy's is classic.

i don't know why people subject themselves to this...ha!

i want to get together with you...we miss you at our games, but hopefully jane is filling you in on our wins! yes, i said wins.

Lucrecia said...

Man! I really want to take my big boys to a haunted house this year but they wouldn't even go into the Creature at Corn Belly's! Wussy's:) I can't believe that Chase puked. He's a tough kid to go anyway!

Shannon said...

That is so classic of Chase! I love that our boys talk it up forever and then when it comes down to it, they start freaking out!

Caden did awesome, i wonder if he was really freaked when Chase started Puking! haha

{jane} said...

i am just boggled over Chase throwing-up...I cannot imagine how scared or the anxiety he gets to actually throw up! dang.

Myla had a blast, and Dusty said all of them did pretty great...except...he felt bad for Dub, said he was crying at times! I can't imagine how old KJ will be before I think he will be able to handle it!

I have pictures on my camera that Dusty took, there might be one without Myla's face cut-off. I'll check, I'm not sure who's in it.