Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Caden's Special Day




Today was Caden's special day (one day a week the boys get to plan a fun special day - today was Caden's turn). First, we went to Shannon's and Caden got a spiffy new haircut. Shannon told him to get some fast running shoes cause all the girls will be chasing him! Then we went to Costco and he got Night at the Museum. Next, we picked up Chase and went bowling. They had a blast! The lady that worked there was impressed with their skills. Chase of course had his own style and bowled with his iPod. He would wait until his song got to a specific part before he would throw the ball. Now we are off to Caden's soccer game, then on to weigh in Chase's pinewood derby car, and then to get Chase's hair cut. I swear the days just fly by. There is never enough time!

5 comments:

Granum Family said...

Oh he looks soooo cute with his haircut! And Chase is a stud with his ipod while bowling :) Can't wait to see you guys in like 2 weeks!!! Yipee!!!

Shannon said...

CUTE HAIR CADERS!! I have a GREAT picture of his haircut, you need to post too!
That is so cute that Chase is bowling while listening to (let me guess "Timbaland" :))his Ipod!

becky said...

you a busy woman! how fun that you started that tradition...i love it! and kell...................I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU BF!!!!!!!!!!

Kierstin said...

He looks SO handsome! I love his haircut-he is SO cute! And Chase is SO cool!! I love the bowling with the iPod...what a stud!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Tell Caden I'm going to be chasing him in just a few weeks. What a little cutie. I can just imagine Chase jammin' to his ipod while he's bowling. I love it!