Monday, April 2, 2007

How Cute Is This?


His Easter Basket to me with a bunch of cool artwork, a lei, and a paper bunny with candy he found around the house!

How cute is this? Chase has been working on artwork all weekend and now I find out it's for an easter basket he was making for me. He said I'm the bestest, most beutiful mommy in the whole world! He also said that he is saving his money so he can buy me a boufet (I guess that's a mix between bouquet and buffet!) of flowers! Isn't he the sweetest thing in the whole world? OK - so now he is running around the house, making messes everywhere, pumping his tunes so loud, and occasionally making Caden cry, but for about 10 minutes he was perfect! As moms, don't we just live for those moments of perfection?!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Awwww So sweet! I can't believe he did so much Art work! Right on Chase!!
He is such a sweet little boy, and he is really so Thoughtful!
I love those kids!

Granum Family said...

Oh that is the cutest thing ever! He really is the sweetest boy!