Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I'm Hungry!

OK - So Shannon has me talked into doing this 5 day fasting cleanse. Today is day 1 and it's already not going so fine. I am hungry and this fiber stuff you have to drink is NASTY! But it's supposed to be really healthy for your body so I'm really going to try to make it. Apparently it's good for your kidneys, liver, etc. and Shannon swears it made her eyes bluer, but girls, let's be honest. I'm trying this to get SKINNY! So it really better help to kick start my diet so I can get this body back into pre-pregnancy shape again! Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

k...So now you have to stick it out, because everyone knows you are doing it!!! YEA!!! That is motivation alone!
You CAN DO IT!!

Granum Family said...

Oh you are brave!!!! Some girls at work did that a couple weeks ago... they were grumpy every day!!! Now they are doing an all fruit cleanse where they just eat fruit every 2 hours and then on the 3rd day or something they drink some nasty thing too. Good luck!!!! You'll do great!

Jane said...

my baby's almost a year and i still have weight to lose!

thanks for the baby announcement...you have a sweet family! loved the photos.

jane

becky said...

I'll cheer you on, although I would never do it! more praise to you and Shannon! so why don't we end your "fast" with a great meal...it's on me! :-)

Jenn Granum said...

Becky - my fast ends on Sunday, but let's do lunch next week.

Heather said...

Shannon's hard-core. I did a two day cleanse and lost 4+ pounds the first day. I got to eat all the protein and green veggies I wanted. Five days is forever! Good luck--it'll be worth it!