Friday, April 20, 2007

Legacy Pool



It has been a crazy busy week. I can't even remember Monday, it seems so long ago. Tuesday, Geoff flew to San Diego for just a few hours to look at a development project there. (He is thinking of opening an office out there) So the boys and I had a fun date night together. It was Chase's pick so we went to Color Me Mine, IHOP for dinner (gross), Barnes and Noble, and then Cold Stone. Wednesday, KSL News came to our house to shoot some video footage for a commercial for the parade of homes (May 12-26 I think. Geoff's home is in Stonegate - come visit him!) and Shannon and I took the kids to BYU for dinner and then a tour of their radio/news facility for Scouts. Yesterday, Shannon made me pull Chase out of school early to go to the Legacy pool with her and her kids since Boston is on Spring Break. It was ghetto but the kids had a blast. Hayes was such a stinker when I was trying to take his picture! He would not look at me! He is precious though! Chaser need a fun day yesterday because he found out at school that he did not make it into the Math Bowl. The top 3 kids from each class get to go and he was one of the favorites to make it because he is so dang smart at Math. The first 3 kids to finish their test make it in and Chase finished 2nd so he totally thought he made it, but he missed a question about clocks! So he didn't make it cause you had to get 100%. He was REALLY disappointed. Maybe next year! We still are so proud of him and think that he is such a smarty pants. He can totally carry and borrow in his head, a skill that is hard for adults to do!

3 comments:

Kierstin said...

Where is Legacy Pool? I don't think I have ever heard of it. Sounds like a really busy week!! Poor Chaser! I am sure he was so disappointed and sad, I know Kate would have been. I bet he was worrying so much about being the first to finish...he sure is a smarty pants!

Shannon said...

Legacy Pool is in Lehi, and it's so cool! I don't think it's Ghetto, Jenn! hee hee Thanks for taking Chase out of school for Boston. That was so fun to go swimming, I don't think i will ever do it again! haha

Granum Family said...

You guys would go to a ghetto pool as Bryan would say :) Sounds like fun!