Sunday, April 1, 2007

Loving Conference

I am loving conference! What wonderful talks we have heard on forgiveness, family unity, the truthfulness of the Bible, and the testimonies of the Church leaders on the truthfulness of the restoration of the gospel. Doesn't it just make you want to be a better person and share the message of Christ with all those around you? A little preachy for a blog spot, I know, but it's OK. I don't do this often. For those of you who may just happen upon this blog spot, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church! It is not a made up religion, but rather the restoration of the Church that existed on the earth in the time of Christ. Seek the truth, have faith in the living Christ, and love all mankind! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

k.. You seriously are so AWESOME! I loved it too! It makes you just want to SCREAM OUT TO everyone "THE CHURCH IS TRUE"
I loved James E. Faust's Talk on Forgiveness! So Far all weekend has been so Great! I agree that we all should be such Greater People after this Conference!
I am ready to Serve a MISSION! It just makes you want to spread the Gospel to everyone!

Shannon said...

Oh and thanks for the Reminder of how to Spell AMISH! hee hee

Shannon said...

AMMISH!

Granum Family said...

So we were gone so I'll have to read them in the Ensign!