Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!



Cookie Bouquet from Grandma Gayle

Some of Crew's presents from Grandma Katie and Papa Bob


We had a great Easter! Crew gave me the best present ever and slept from 10-7! The boys got up shortly thereafter and we had our baskets and then headed outside for the egg hunt. The end count was Chase 35, Caden 13! We tried to help Caden out but he just wasn't fast enough. The we went to Riverside for a fabulous Easter brunch. Too bad I'm on a diet - I could have gone crazy! For those of you keeping track, my fasting cleanse in now over. I lost 7 pounds and I'm so glad I did it. I feel great and really healthy so I recommend it, but the first couple of days are really hard!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Very Tasty Brunch!
Hey your fast with those pictures! What happened to the cute outside photos?

Granum Family said...

We missed spending Easter with you guys! You go all out for your boys on Easter... what a fun day!!!!

Sheena Larkin said...

Hi, I'm Sheena, Kelli's friend. I love looking at your pictures, you have the cutest kids. I'm really interested in your cleanse, what did you drink and where can I find me some?

Jenn Granum said...

sheena - it is called The Ultimate Fasting Cleanse and you can buy it at any health food store. I drank mostly water, but 3 time a day, when I had to drink the fiber, I mixed it with light cranberry juice. But you are allowed 3, 8ounce servings of whatever juice you want everyday. Hope that helped. Good luck!

Sheena Larkin said...

Thanks for the info!! I don't know if I can be as dedicated as you but I'll try.

Jane said...

Hey Jenn, great job on the fast! 7 lbs., holy cow!

We just took a small trailer down with Christmas/holiday/winter clothes to get our house ready to sell. hopefully we'll be here through summer...not fun in AZ heat for so long.

cute easter pics! that brunch sounds yummy.

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

I wish I could have gone to your brunch. No fair. Sounds like it was yummy and you guys had a good Easter. Miss ya. Maybe I should go on your cleanse thingy... I'm getting a BELLY and I'm not prego anymore. Depressing. It went away and now its coming back. I better lay off the oreo shakes.

Kierstin said...

Way to go on your cleanse! You are an inspiration! VERY cute Easter pics!