Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The Zoo!




We had a great day today at the zoo! I was actually surprised at how clean it was and there are a few new exhibits that are pretty cool. All of the shows don't start until Memorial Weekend so there wasn't much action going on but it was still fun. Chase and Caden must have thanked me 20 times for their "wonderful day". Crew slept through most of the animal exhibits but woke up for the train ride. His eyes were wide open, trying to take everything in.
For those of you who are wondering, yes, I am still on my fast and, yes, I am still STARVING! I can't believe I have three days left of this! It better be worth it!

6 comments:

Kierstin said...

Looks like a fun day! I wish we had been able to come with you, the girls would have loved it. I am very impressed with your fasting...I am looking forward to hearing the end results and deciding if I want to give it the "old college try". Give my precious nephews a hug and kiss for me!! Love you!

Granum Family said...

What a fun day! Wish I had a baby to take to the zoo :)

Kierstin said...

That snake is HUGE by the way!!

Becky said...

k, we definitely need to celebrate once this is done, but i promise we won't blow what you worked so hard on! next week for sure, lunch.

Shannon said...

EWWWW On the Snake Picture!!!!
Looks like a fun day!
The weather was perfect for you guys too!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

I LOVE Chase's haircut! He's a freakin' Pimp! And Caden is so darn cute I can't stand it. I want to go to the zoo!