Friday, April 20, 2007

Tatoo Boys



OK - I don't know about the rest of you, but when my boys are quiet for like an hour it is generally not because they're being angels reading in their room. In tonights case the silence was due to a tatoo parlor Chase opened up in their bathroom. They are both covered in body paint. My favorite tats of Chase's are a big red circle on his chest that says I AM SEXY and a lightning bolt on his bicept that says BIG. Caden pretty much just scribbled all over himself and then Chase drew a skull on his back. They are so proud of themselves so I just made them put shirts on and now we're off to dinner. Hopefully they will let me give them a bath tonight! What can you do? Boys will be boys. At least it wasn't with markers!

6 comments:

Kierstin said...

Kate had NO words when I told her to come and look at what Chase and Caden had done, her mouth was open in stunned silence!! :-) How funny is that??....proves what an angel she is (not really, but it was still very funny to see her reaction! Way to go boys you look AWESOME!! Save some body paint...I want you to give me a tattoo!!

Granum Family said...

All I can say is "oh my gosh!!!!" I am dying right now and trying to call you but you guys aren't home. HILARIOUS!!!!

Shannon said...

What was your first clue? (Hello, 1hr with your boys being Quiet!) Tell chase that is not called Tatoos, iT's called Graffitti! hahaha

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

I cannot wait to squeeze those big boys!! I miss them so much. And of course you too. Can't wait to see you. One week! P.S. it's amazing being here in Hawaii. I think I have been taking it for granted. I need to be more grateful for the beauty of it here. It really is amazing. Tell Chase to start designing a tatoo for me when I get home :)

becky said...

That is too funny! Do have to admit that they are quite talented. Hopefully it just ended up on their bodies and no where else. ;-)

Heather said...

Pretty funny, Jenn! I'm wondering where they get ideas like writing "big" and "I am sexy" on themselves! That's the best part. :) Darling boys.