Sunday, January 27, 2008

Another Busy Saturday!

Part 1: Lunch at Ernies

Lunch at Ernie's Sports Cafe. They had unlimited sports arcade games for just $5!

Part 2: Design Our Own Skateboards

For Christmas, I gave my boys a Quiksilver wallet with a $150 credit card to design their owm skateboards. They have been so excited so we finally went up to do it. Here are the finished products!

Up close of Chase's. They all got really cool trucks and wheels.

Beans just cruisin. He's actually pretty good.

I expected Chase to be pretty spazzy on his board but he's actually pretty good. Here he is practicing an "olly"!? I'm not quite sure what the tricks are called but he can olly and ride a wheely for a little bit.

Part 3: Children's Museum

Crew LOVED all the Little Tykes toys. He just cruised all around, checking everything out. He was in heaven.
Caden on the rock wall - a favorite feature for both him and Nate.
My baby drivin a tractor truck!

Part 4: Dance Evolution by "The Vibe"

Seriously amazing show! The choreography was brilliant and I am always amazed at how well these little girls can shake it!
Ethan and Crew bustin a move at intermission.

Part 5: Sleep Overs

Caden was at KJs and Chase was at the Mortons. Crew didn't get invited to a sleep over. Too bad. Maybe in another 4 years! Caden obviously partied WAY too hard. He fell asleep during sacrament meeting (1:00) and is STILL asleep (6:30)! Can you believe it!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

FUN!! We always have so much fun!
Oh yes, i did forget to add about the "sleepover" and i am so glad that it was at Caryns instead of mine, i was soooo Tired!
Thanks for going to the Performance, The girls loved that you came!
Crew can have a sleepover as soon as he sleeps in until 9:30! ;)

Granum Family said...

So fun! Okay I miss all your boys but after seeing Crew I really need to see him!!! Come visit!!!!

becky said...

hey! i was at the children's museum on saturday too! too bad we didn't see each other!

those skateboards look like fun...

this week, crew's pics? sounds like a plan, email me what days are better for you!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome day! I so wish we lived there. My boys would have so much fun with the gang. I can't believe how fast Crew is growing and maturing. He is starting to look like a boy (you know what I mean). Kisses!

{jane} said...

FUN day! Cayden was so cute @ the sleepover, around 12:30am I was in the theatre with him and KJ playing CARS on the xbox-360, and Cayden said, "I'm tired. I think I want to go to bed...." KJ was like, "NO, lets play again." So, I tucked them him - then they were up and going by 7:30am... that part is NOT Rhodes style... no wonder he slept all Sunday! hehehe

Lacey Bean said...

What a fun day. You and Shannon are always doing the funnest things with your kids. I love it. Those skateboards you boys got are sweet, and they are so good on them, I loved watchin them do all their sweet moves down in their skate park.