Monday, January 14, 2008

Boys Will Be Boys

Some days the kids are crazier than others. Can you guess what kind of day today is? You would think Chase and Boston would be kind of tired after skiing today (Mondays are 1/2 days at school for skiing) but they obviously are not. Tonight while I was cleaning the kitchen from dinner (by the way, Ali, I used my dishes you got me and the kids LOVED it) the boys were making a mess with their body paints. Geoff was venting to Brett and I about his horrible day at work and now I think he is trying to figure out if work or home is better! The boys have one more hour to be crazy and then it is bath, story, scriptures, and BED! Shannon, next play day is at your house! j/k

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LET THE CRAZINESS ROLL ON!!!! Must be something in the air today ... my boys are on one, too! I am so proud of you, Chase, for going down the black diamond run today. You are AWESOME, dude! I love the war paint, too. Glad you liked your dishes ... I keep wanting to go back and get myself some, too! Kisses ...

Kierstin said...

SO cute and SO funny!! I love these boys, they are awesome and crazy!! Way to go on painting yourselves, you look great-does that come off easily? Love the red face Chase, very cool!!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

um ya, they look like they were out of control. Chase looks pretty creepy too! I don't know about boys still. I just like little girls that play with dolls. I guess with my boy I'm going to have to learn... tell Chase and Caden I said hi.

Granum Family said...

I miss those crazy boys! I love Caden's face in the picture, he just has an expression of pure joy. So cute!

Shannon said...

When Boston came home, he was like "mom Don't get mad at me, but this is Permanent marker"
AWWWWWW....He was Loving it!
Thanks again!

Lacey Bean said...

They are all the cutest things ever. I could talk and hang out with them for hours. The next play day can be at my apartment, we could do some serious damage. ha!

{jane} said...

Looks like they had a blast, and I am shocked that you guys let them do body paints in your house - that would be a Rhodes thing to do. I love it! ;-)