Saturday, January 19, 2008

Caden's Buddies!

Today was Caden's special day for friends. Most days I feel like we end up playing with Chase's friends, but today was all about Caden. We started off the day with his soccer game, which they won by a ton! Then we had about 2.5 hours to kill between his game and Chase's game, so I took my boys and 5 of Caden's little friends to Chuck E Cheese. I wish I had my camera then, they had a blast. Then we went back for Chase's game, which they of course won (still haven't lost!), and then Caden brought a couple of friends back over to our house to play. They did everything - Wii, arcade games, basketball, movie theater with popcorn, rope swing - pretty much just went crazy for a few hours. It was a blast! Caden wants every day to be like today! Do you blame him?

6 comments:

Shannon said...

You are the Coolest!! Way to go on the Soccer games boys!
lets hope that those boys pass out early today!
So fun!

Kierstin said...

How fun!! Lucky Caden...I totally understand why he would want everyday to be like that-so cute!!

{jane} said...

Thanks for including KJ in all that fun, he had a blast @ chuck E. Cheese! Jen, you're an amazing MOM!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect day! Did Caden get his hair cut? It looks cute. I'm glad Caden had a chance to have "his own" friends over. Congrats to both my boys on their games ... what soccer studs.

Granum Family said...

So fun that Caden could have his own friends over. Miss you guys!

{jane} said...

So, Jen...your cute sis in law Kierstin has commented on my blog a couple of times now but I don't have access to hers! Ask her to add me, so I can be her blog buddy too! :-)