Friday, January 4, 2008

Sick Christmas





We had the saddest Christmas. All 3 of my kids got super sick with the stomach flu and high fevers. Crew was over it for Christmas but both other boys were still throwing up and still had high fevers. Chase definitely had it the worst - NOTHING to eat or drink for 4 days! I thought we were going to have to hospitalize him but we didn't. So my kids look REALLY out of it in these pictures but I had to post them anyway. My poor babies! They still had fun and started to appreciate all their presents a few days after Christmas. Still NO Christmas candy has been eaten. Shocking if you know my children.

6 comments:

Lacey Bean said...

Bummer on the sickies! Is that why Chase looks so skinny?! Hehehe

How fun to have your Christmas stuff all outside! I love it there and am So missing it!

Lacey Bean said...

Oops, this is shannon and i posted the last comment under Lacey! Sorry

Anonymous said...

Does anyone else think it's a little weird to stuff dolls in a tree? Who did your Christmas tree? Christmas in bathing suits, though ... sounds like fun to me!

{jane} said...

I love that it looks like your tree is on the patio! Christmas Morning out on the porch, that rocks!

Sorry your babies were all sick, that's not fun, but they still look cute with all their fun presents.

{jane} said...

one more thing - I wanted to see some pictures of this condo I keep hearing about!

Kierstin said...

I am so sorry that they were all so sick on Christmas-that is such a bummer! They are always precious though...so precious!!