Saturday, January 5, 2008

Hawaii Condo

As per Jane's request, here are some pictures of our "other" home.

This picture is taken from the upstairs lanai. We have a kitchen, living room, little study area, 1/2 bath and a guest bedroom and bathroom upstairs. On the lanai there is a BBQ area, dining table, and a couple couches. The boys sat at this outdoor table and ate breakfast looking out over the ocean. I was too lazy to move Crew for the picture.

This is the ocean view from the family room/kitchen area. Just gorgeous! The hotel on the left is the Four Seasons and the one on the right is the Grand Wailea. The garland on the outdoor patio is normally NOT there - just a Christmas decoration!

I like this picture because you can really see the bamboo and thatch ceiling and you can see the bamboo detail in the cabinets as well.

These are the upatairs and downstairs lanais. Downstairs there is the master bedroom, the boys bedroom, the laundry room, and the garage. I can't believe I don't have any pictures of the boys bedroom. It is SO cute!

6 comments:

becky said...

can i come play?

{jane} said...

I knew you had to have those pictures somewhere - it's gorgeous! I love the bamboo wood details, wow. Dusty and I will for sure be stopping in as Hawaiian neighbors one day!

Kierstin said...

Love it and can't wait to see it in person!

Shannon said...

yes, the Boys bedroom is the Cutest room in the whole house! I think! ;)
Oh and We are the Fun Neighbors! hehehe
Nothing like waking up and the kids walk right out their doors to wake each other up!
SO FUN!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Lance says he wants to borrow that condo just for a minute. Wow, it's gorgeous! You guys should have flown over here to Oahu and visited us. Stinkers! P.S. your pictures are so cute in Maui. I love them. I can't believe Brett is home from his mission. That's wierd that we've known you for two years now. Remember when his old girlfriend thought that I invited my boyfriend over to your house when he really was my husband? That was funny. Miss you guys!

Granum Family said...

Can we please go back there NOW??? We had so much fun with you guys! Now it's back to reality :( Love you and miss you! We miss Chase and Caden and cuddling with Crew in the mornings! Your boys are the cutest!