Thursday, January 31, 2008

It's Official!

Now my baby is officially 1! He is such a joy for all of us! Sure, he loses his temper and screams and he can be a little demanding, but mainly, he is just so much fun to be around. He loves to dance, play at the beach and swim, baths, crawl around and discover things, and figuring out ways to make his brothers laugh! He is so funny - he really tries to be silly to get a reaction out of people. We just love having him in our family and couldn't imagine life any other way. Happy Birthday, Baby Boy! Here's his evolution over the last year and a list of some of his milestones and favorite things:









Height : 32.5 inches (off the charts)

Weight: 25 lbs 12 oz

Teeth: 8

Motor Skills: Crawls (fast), pulls himself up to everything, walks around things, stand by himself, walks with fingers, climbs up EVERYTHING!

Speach: BaBa, DaDa, MaMa, Wasah (What's that), Hah (hot) Lots of other sounds, but we're not counting them as words yet. I can tell the difference between Chase and Caden but noone else would know what he is saying

Favorite things: Music and Dancing (Cyclone is his favorite song), anything to do with water (bath, beach, pool), playing with his brothers (until they frustrate him), cuddling mommy and daddy, pulling things out of my cupboards, Chuck E Cheese, eating treats with Daddy at night, blankets, crawling, playing with toys, and discovering this world around him.

6 comments:

Kierstin said...

Happy Happy Birthday you cutie pie!! We love you SO much! time goes by way too fast, I can't believe that you are 1, what a big boy! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!! xoxo

Granum Family said...

Happy Birthday Crew!!! I can't believe he's one! I miss him sooo much, he just makes me smile :) He really is so funny too. Love him!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Cutie pie! I love the pictures, he is so dang cute! You forgot to add how he LOVES to scream really loud when no one is paying attention to him! hehehe (that's my favorite)
Have a wonderful day today!
Loves & Kisses...

{jane} said...

Happy Birthday Crew! My favorite picture you posted of him is the one in the Fall leaves, I love it.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Crew! Thanks for sharing all the info ... I miss watching him grow up. This is such a nice way to keep up with all the kids. Give him nibbles from his auntie!

Sara said...

Wow! Where DOES the time go? He is such a darling and sweet baby boy! I am sop glad you have such awesome pics of his first year! So fun to see! :)