Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fun Summer Week!

We've had another great summer week of fun!

Monday - Gateway
Tuesday - Journey to the Center of the Earth (LOVED it!)
Wednesday - Boondocks
Thursday - Stonegate and Sleepover
Friday - Friends at our House
Saturday - Swim Meet (Both boys got one first and one second place!), Friends, and Soccer!

I love staying busy with my boys and having fun with them. Hopefully they will remember all the fun things we do and cherish all the time we spend together - then it will be well worth the exhaustion of organizing it all! Rhodes, we miss you! When are you coming back?!

Lazer Tag

Water Boats - why is MY child ALWAYS the wettest?!

Caden did super good golfing and almost beat me!

Go Speed Racer!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

SO SO FUN! I am so tired from the early swim meet, and ready for a nap now!
I LOVE SUMMER!!!!

I was also wondering when The Rhodes come Home, we still have LAGOON!!!

Lucrecia said...

Wow Jenn! You are such a fun Mom! I keep telling myself that I need to stop and play with my kids more. Thanks for the inspiration!:)

Granum Family said...

Do you guys ever sleep??? You guys are always having so much fun!

becky said...

what a fun week! i love that you're so involved with your kids...they will cherish it forever!

{jane} said...

so much fun, all in one week!

we miss you all, too. We are finishing up here. We head to Manila tonight, and fly out tomorrow morning. We will be home, (U.S. time) tuesday evening. See you all soon!!!