Thursday, July 10, 2008

Maui Fun Park

Today we got rained out at Big Beach so we headed to the Maui Fun Park. It's kinda small (compared to Boondocks) but so clean, cute and fun!

Chase made it up the rock wall twice. Caden stopped half way up twice (he's his mother's child!).


THe Bumper Boats were fun but we got absolutely drenched! Crew did not like me touching the controls so we were basically just sitting ducks for everyone to come squirt.



The Bungie Tramploine was their absolute favorite. Caden was barely able to do it. You have to be 40 lbs, he weighed in at a whooping 39 lbs soaking wet but they let him go anyway and actually sprung him quite high!

Chase was the flip master - backwards, forwards, no-handed, he LOVED it!

You wouldn'd guess by his expression in this picture, but Crew really did like golfing!


5 comments:

Granum Family said...

How fun! I've never been there. I love, love, love that picture of you and Crew on the bumper boats. I also love Crew's face in the golf picture, stinker!!! Where was Geoff??? :)

Shannon said...

That swing looks like a Blast! I can totally imagine Beans flying way way high! Were you freaking out??!!
So fun that you get to do all this with your mom too!

Let me Guess, Geoff was Surfing! haha

{jane} said...

I didn't know your Mom was meeting you there this trip, how fun!

That bunji trampoline looks like some serious jumping! They are SO high! I can just imagine your boys LOVING that!

Heather said...

I love how Crew is hugging Chase's head in the first picture. What darling boys!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like a lot of fun! Maybe next time. I can't believe how tall Chase is getting. He is totally turning into a young man already! Glad you and all your boys had a fun trip.