Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lagoon

Today we had another fun-filled summer day at Lagoon with a bunch of our friends. It was so much fun because my kids are just as much ride junkies as I am. They have no fear! Even little Caden went on a bunch of rides he shouldn't because he is still a few inches shy of the height requirement - nothing that Heelys and a spiky hairdo can't fix!
I've always thought these western pictures are so cute. We were all laughing hysterically trying to get this whole group to cooperate!

Caden calls Wicked "wicked awesome"! The first time we went I took all the big kids and then the next time we took Caden and Dub! I still can't believe I let little Caden ride it, but he was insistent! This was everyones favorite ride.

Ethan, Boston, and Chase getting soaked on Cliff Hanger!

Crew LOVES rides!

Nate and Caden getting ready to swing

Swings

The animal train - notice Hayes being cool in his shades!

The whole group at the end of a fun and exhausting day!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

SO SO SO fun! Hot but FUN! I am still amazed that Caden went on Wicked! He is so cute!

I still am laughing about the Portrait place, those kids were so Funny and Crew and Hayes were in Total Character! ;)

{jane} said...

ok, you all had some serious fun! We totally missed out! So, you all must go with us to Frightmares in october, ok? good. :)

Granum Family said...

I love that western picture of all the kids! Lagoon is so ghetto but so fun :)

Lucrecia said...

Wow Jenn! You guys are really getting it all in before school starts. If only I could be as cool as you :) How do you have the energy to keep up with your boys???